Your Computer Is Low On Memory warning happens when Windows has run out of space to lớn put the data it needs to store when you’re running different applications. This can be either in the RAM modules in your computer, or also on the hard disk when the không lấy phí RAM has been filled up.
Bạn đang xem: How to solve "your computer is low on memory" problem?
Your computer is low on memory to lớn restore enough memory for programs to lớn work correctly, save sầu your files và then cthua trận khổng lồ restarting all open programs.
When your computer doesn’t have enough memory for all of the actions it’s trying lớn perform, Windows & your programs can stop working. To help prsự kiện information loss, Windows will notify you when your computer is low on memory.
Your computer has two types of memory, Random Access Memory (RAM) and virtual memory. All programs use RAM, but when there isn’t enough RAM for the program you’re trying to lớn run, Windows temporarily moves information that would normally be stored in RAM to lớn a file on your hard disk called a paging tệp tin. The amount of information temporarily stored in a paging tệp tin is also referred khổng lồ as virtual memory. Using virtual memory—in other words, moving information khổng lồ and from the paging file—frees up enough RAM for programs lớn run correctly.
Your computer is low on memory warning occur when your computer runs out of RAM và becomes low on virtual memory. This can happen when you run more programs than the RAM installed on the computer is designed lớn tư vấn. Low memory problems can also occur when a program doesn’t không lấy phí up memory that it no longer needs. This problem is called memory overuse or a memory leak.
Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning
Before moving to the below-listed advanced tutorials, first, you can kill the programs that are using too much memory (RAM). You can use Task Manager to kill these programs which might be utilizing too much CPU resources.
1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager.
2. Under the Processes tab, right-click on the program or process utilizing the most memory (will be in red color) và choose “End task”.
If the above sầu doesn’t fix the Your Computer is low on memory warning then in order lớn prevent such warnings, you can change the minimum và maximum form size of the paging file by following these steps.Method 1: Increasing Virtual Memory
Now the more the RAM kích thước (for example 4 GB, 8 GB, & so on) in your system, the faster the loaded programs will perform. Due to lớn the laông chồng of RAM space (primary storage), your computer processes those running programs slowly, technically because of memory management. Hence a virtual memory is required to lớn compensate for the job. And if your computer is running low on memory then the chances are that your virtual memory kích thước is not sufficient enough và you may need khổng lồ increase virtual memory in order for your computer lớn run smoothly.
1. Press Windows Key + R và type sysdm.cpl in the Run dialog box & click OK to open System Properties.
2. In the System Properties window, switch to the Advanced tab và under Performance, clichồng on Settings option.
3. Next, in the Performance Options window, switch to lớn the Advanced tab and click on Change under Virtual memory.
4. Finally, in the Virtual memory window shown below, uncheck the “Automatically manage paging tệp tin size for all drive” option. Then highlight your system drive under Paging file size for each type heading và for the Custom form size option, phối the suitable values for fields: Initial kích cỡ (MB) and Maximum size (MB). It is highly recommended to avoid selecting No paging file option here.
5. Now if you’ve increased the kích cỡ, a reboot is not mandatory. But if you’ve decreased the form size of the paging tệp tin, you must have to reboot to lớn make changes effective sầu.Method 2: Run Antivirut or Anti-Malware Scan
Virus or Malware might also be the reason for your computer running low on memory issues. In case you are experiencing this issue regularly, then you need lớn scan your system using the updated Anti-Malware or Antivi khuẩn software Like Microsoft Security Essential (which is a không lấy phí và official Antivirus program by Microsoft). Otherwise, if you have third-buổi tiệc nhỏ Antivirut or Malware scanners, you can also use them to remove malware programs from your system.
Therefore, you should scan your system with anti-virut software và get rid of any unwanted malware or virus immediately. If you don’t have sầu any third-party Antivirus software then don’t worry you can use the Windows 10 in-built malware scanning tool called Windows Defender.
1. mở cửa Windows Defender.
2. Cliông chồng on Virus và Threat Section.
3. Select the Advanced Section and highlight the Windows Defender Offline scan.
4. Finally, cliông chồng on Scan now.
5. After the scan is completed, if any malware or viruses are found, then the Windows Defender will automatically remove sầu them. ‘
6. Finally, reboot your PC & see if you’re able to fix Your Computer is low on memory warning.Method 3: Run CCleaner in order lớn fix Registry issues
If the above method didn’t work for you then running CCleaner might be helpful:
1. Download and install CCleaner.
2. Double-clichồng on the cài đặt.exe pháo lớn start the installation.
3. Cliông chồng on the Install button lớn start the installation of CCleaner. Follow on-screen instructions khổng lồ complete the installation.
4. Launch the application and from the left-h& side menu, select Custom.
5. Now see if you need lớn checkmark anything other than the default settings. Once done, cliông chồng on Analyze.
6. Once the analysis is complete, clichồng on the “Run CCleaner” button.
7. Let CCleaner run its course & this will clear all cabịt and cookies on your system.
8. Now, khổng lồ clean your system further, select the Registry tab, and ensure the following are checked.
9. Once done, clichồng on the “Scan for Issues” button & allow CCleaner to scan.
10. CCleaner will show the current issues with Windows Registry, simply cliông xã on the Fix selected Issues button.
11. When CCleaner asks “Do you want backup changes to lớn the registry?” select Yes.
12. Once your backup has completed, select Fix All Selected Issues.
8. Reboot your PC to lớn save changes. This method seems to Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning in some cases where the system is affected because of the malware or virus.Method 4: Run System Maintenance
1. Type control in Windows Search then click on Control Panel from the tìm kiếm result.
2. Now type troubleshoot in the search box & select Troubleshooting.
3. Cliông chồng View all from the left-hand window pane.
4. Next, cliông chồng on the System Maintenance khổng lồ run the Troubleshooter & follow the on-screen prompts.
1. Press Windows Key + X then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
2. Now type the following in the cmd & hit enter:
Sfc /scannowsfc /scannow /offbootdir=c: /offwindir=c:windows
3. Wait for the above process khổng lồ finish and once done restart your PC.
4. Next, run CHKDSK to lớn Fix File System Errors.
5. Let the above process complete & again reboot your PC khổng lồ save sầu changes.Method 6: Disable Windows Memory Warnings
Note: This method is only for users having RAM 4G or more, if you have less memory than this please don’t try this method.
The way to vị this is lớn prevent the Diagnostics service from loading RADAR which consists of 2 DLL files, radardt.dll, & radarrs.dll.
1. Press Windows Key + R then type “Regedit” & hit enter khổng lồ open Registry Editor.
2. Now navigate lớn the following registry key & delete each of them completely:
3. Once done, reboot your PC to save changes. Now you won’t see any memory warnings including Your Computer Is Low On Memory.Method 7: Update Windows
1. Press Windows Key + I lớn open Settings then cliông xã on Update & Security.
2. From the left-hand side, thực đơn click on Windows Update.
3. Now cliông xã on the “Cheông chồng for updates” button to kiểm tra for any available updates.
4. If any updates are pending then cliông xã on Download và Install updates.
5. Once the updates are downloaded, install them & your Windows will become up-to-date.
Xem thêm: Quên Mật Khẩu Điện Thoại Nokia, Hỏi Cách Reset Lại Mật Khẩu Điện Thoại Nokia
You may also like:
That’s you have sầu successfully Fix Your Computer Is Low On Memory Warning but if you still have any queries regarding this post please feel không lấy phí lớn bình luận và let us know.